The official trailer of Pushpa Part 2 The Rule has been released and we know that the film has been in the making for many years and is still being made and as the release date is coming closer, a lot of effort is being made to create hype for it, but are you feeling that hype? Are you excited? Such a big function was organized in Patna, the crowd was shown. It is a very unusual move, Pushpa 2 will release pan India. The film will come in 8 days. Pushpa Part 1 released in December 2021, it is going to be almost 3 years. If you feel that the film is getting delayed for a long time, then definitely yes because the makers promised that they will release it in 2022 which was 2 years ago.
The movie took so much time to make, its result is visible in the footage of the film. Many things have been changed, such as its scale has been taken much higher than the first film. It is not limited to just one forest, and has gone international, one thing that no one can ignore after watching Pushpa is that the style and swag of Allu Arjun adds so much to the movie and it was shown in the trailer as well. So many more ways of lighting a bidi we got to see like in KGF, from the barrel of the machine gun, lighting bidi from shoulder caught on fire, etc.
Rashmika's character, who plays the character of Pushpa's wife, in the second part too, she will have a very big and important role, Pushpa himself says that “Look, I listen to my wife, so how far I go, I will show the world” but along with that there are also sequences where someone close to him has died, you would want to guess who it could be. But this is the thing that I am most excited for which is Fahadh Faasil's character, the bald policeman, and the clash between him and Pushpa because the first movie itself gave so much time to build up the story that in the last 15-20-25 minutes, FaFa comes and challenges Pushpa.
I just hope that it's worth the hype because Fahadh Faasil is such a versatile actor and has so much range like in Aavesham. If the character is not sidelined, which most likely the makers won't do, then in this aspect we are in for a treat. But a very important part in the story seems to be going international and evolving more players, which is the location of the container fight, a third party has been shown, which will be some Japanese or Chinese people. The movie will still be around Sandalwood and its smuggling but since Pushpa has taken full control of that area, now he will sell it to international people, but while focusing on this angle, that Fahadh Fazil thing which the makers had set up which is very enjoyable should not be ignored.
If I honestly give my personal opinion of the trailer, I did not see a big impact after watching which brother there would be hype. From the start of the trailer till the end, I was waiting and waiting that now it will come, now it will come that peak, but there was a small problem in the editing of the trailer that there is no slow down anywhere for that build up, that shot in the direct end where not Pushpa but the people behind him are saying the dialogue is absolutely pure fan service. But one thing nice was the music, hich was really good, the theme created in the first part is a very important reason in creating this whole personality, but if you feel from my words that I am not as excited as you, then I can give a reason for this that first of all I saw the Hindi trailer of Pushpa 2.
I am excited, I am looking forward to the movie but not as crazy as some are because after the Hindi trailer was over, I saw its original directly Telugu version, even after reading the trailer subtitles and understanding the dialogues, its impact was more and it is much better than the dubbed. If you want to understand what I am talking about, then check that moment in the trailer where Rashmika's character says that Pushpa is a brand, give it a slap on the back, it is much better in Telugu than Hindi. I still think that Pushpa part one is overrated. Why am I calling it overrated because the performance Allu Arjun gave was beyond his capacity.
Even the makers might not have anticipated that it would be so successful. You can debate how big a role David Warner has in it. In fact, as far as I remember, there were some controversies regarding the Hindi dub release of part one that they were not going to do it, it was not their priority or they did not get time to market it. And now look, they are releasing the trailer of the part 2 in the very heartland of Hindi because they also know where to get the big money will come from. But then according to this, do the Hindi dub a little better. I hope we get to see it in part two because whatever things you will see in this new movie, the makers took all the decisions after the success of part one.
10% shooting of Pushpa 2 was done before the release of 2021 but it was Rewritten and Reshoot, so that it can fulfil the expectations and fame of the audience. Moreover, if we believe the internet, the budget of this movie is 400 to 500 crores. In the posters, it definitely looked so premium, creative and top class. But after watching the trailer, I am definitely getting some questions that if 500 crores were spent, then where did it go, because for context, the budget of Kalki 2898 AD was 600 crores which was a completely heavy CGI movie. But we cannot even decide the budget of a movie based on CGI. Because before that, there is a big example in front of us, Adipurush’s 700 crores, you know what I mean. In short, the trailer of Pushpa part 2 was definitely good, but not mind blowing, earth-shattering. My humble opinion is that I am definitely excited for part 2.
But when it will be released with some caution, the review will come. Tell me your opinion in the comments. There are also some reports stating that the film might get postponed as the shooting of the film has just finished like on 26th November. The editing, songs and background score has yet to be made around which there is a conflict between the music directors (3 music directors for one movie) and the makers. DSP (Devi Sri Prasad) who composed the songs and bgm for Pushpa Part 1 was given his money late, so that’s why he told that he won’t be taking part in the music but now he is composing the song and bgm for a small part. Thaman S, another music director will be composing the bgm for the larger portions.
I think that the makers should have told DSP to compose the whole songs and bgm as he had done a phenomenal work in Pushpa Part 1. If you have seen the new song released by the makers,”Kissik” then you know that the level of music has gone really low. There is no lyrics for the movie, it feels as if random words are being spoken. I don’t know how will the songs and bgm be and whether the film will release on 5th December, though the team has said that they will start the bookings on 30th November. Comment what are your thoughts on this. Just for fun, let me tell you some of the lyrics of the Hindu Dub version of Kissik. The lyrics are,”लैलो लैलो लैलो, ताऊ की फोटो"। Link for Pushpa 2- The Rule Movie Review:
https://flickxpress.blogspot.com/2024/12/pushpa-2-rule-movie-review-jhuka-diya.html










Comments
Post a Comment