So I went to see Superman i.e. Henry Cavill's latest film Argylle which is a spy comedy thriller movie of 2 hours 19 minutes. How is this film, let's talk. Well hello, my name is Artist and we will meet again and again. First of all, this film is not hyped, brother, no seriously, the show I went to, the theatre was actually completely empty. Well, is it worth taking interest or not? Let's talk about the movie, brother, even though its story is from a spy genre, Story telling and concept shown is very different, I mean from a writer's point of view, in the first half you will feel as if you are watching a super natural fictional story, I will not tell much otherwise it will be a spoiler.
But the way the writer's fictional character has been connected with real life was great and also I liked the action sequences and editing of this film is the best, the best example of which you can see in its train sequence. You will find it in the sequence where a good fight is going on and the characters are switching like this, excellent, I mean two actors are fighting the same fight in exactly the same way, meaning whatever was going on there was no less than magic, now where this writer’s magic unfolds in its second half which changes it completely with a lot of twists and turns. Although this movie is being sold through the trailer by showing Henry Cavill, in reality it is just an extended cameo appearance, even you will get a small cameo of our John Cena which was decent, everything else was going well.
But the climax became quite childish, the last fight looks very unnatural and you also get entangled with the questions running in your mind that how is this but acting wise cinema graphics wise action wise movie one time watch? It is definitely not such a hardcore suggestion that you go and watch it but you can easily watch it on OTT. You can also wait or use the other way. By the way, if you leave out some twists and turns of the movie, then you don't have to think too much, just enjoy. There are no vulgar scenes or any abusive language like Dua Lipa's dance sequence. The movie does not seem very long because of its action and twists, so take popcorn and watch the movie. Enjoy. Do it and forget it, just keep quiet. Yes, there is a credit scene which I think is pointing towards its prequel. Overall, this is a decent one time watchable movie which will get 2.5 out of 5 stars from me. If you have any complaints then please let me know in the comments or wait for some time and I will meet you in the next blog.




Comments
Post a Comment