Do you know what is worse than making the worst movie of the year? After releasing the movie, you slap copyright strikes on the people who are watching it in the theatre after paying money and sharing their opinions on social media, threatening them with another copyright strike. If you had put in even a little of the effort you are putting in intimidating people into the movie, you wouldn't have to see these days. I started the review on a serious note because the matter is such that I am sitting holding my head thinking that this is actually happening.
A movie was released on 28 October from the Kanada film industry. I won't take its name but it rhymes with Mortein. This movie was going on in my mind, brother, what was that? Even Inception and Interstellar did not give such a lasting impression. I would just like to say that whatever they are doing is absolutely right, but people are making an unnecessary fuss, I mean the movie is so good.
The name should be changed to Khatron Ka Khiladi. The level of excitement and energy in this movie is damn, I forgot to count how many times I felt my heart racing. What action sequences! The body of the actor playing the role of the main hero and the main villain! The dialogues, the story, and the expressions given, it is a masterpiece. If you feel that I am joking or I am being sarcastic, then no, these are my own words, the writing is so amazing that at the beginning of the movie itself, they put a mystery in front of them a character whose body is very big, such thick hands, a tattoo with the name Indian is written on his hand, he can kill everyone in a Pakistani jail and escape from there alone.
Who is he? What does he want? Nobody knows. He has lost his memory. As he gets leads, he finds out that people come and say, Bhaiya, do you remember this happened, look at this, your wedding card. Similarly, those people are dying, someone shoots directly in the left eye. You are thinking about what is going on, meanwhile, the interval is about to come. Two people in front shoot a bullet, you can see the bullet going in slow motion, meanwhile, the main hero regains his memory and he dodges.
He is the main character of this movie. Martin. I am not going to tell the story further. I will maintain the limits of spoilers. It is a really good movie. Don't listen to people. But before going, let me give you an idea. Do you remember KGF? You all like it. When there are action sequences or high-pitched moments in it, the music is so loud. Par Action Ke Naam Pe Jo Halwa Banaya Hai, Oh Bhai! You put an X in front of all these things, make it 100, that's Martin. The movie gives so much fun that there came a moment in the second half where the music etc. all goes silent, I literally heard the other people taking such a deep breath that the movie will give you such a rush, and if you have any heart condition, then the icing on the cake, SARE DARDO SE EK SAATH MUKTI.
After years and decades, such a movie comes, after watching it, your respect for other movies and I am saying this very seriously, the respect for Adipurush increased. Om Raut had a million evils, he made Ravana a chhapri but never gave a copyright strike. This is the impact of this movie, you will start liking even the one of the worst movies of last year like Ganpath. Leave aside the story, acting, action, music, and climax, you time wasted will be recovered from just one song. Seeing this movie is Jaan ki baazi. In the first half, there is an item song. Do not blink, take in all the glory of Martin's body. I would only like to say that if the movie was a little lower it would have been 18 plus.
Everyone keeps on talking about physics on the internet, in this movie, the main hero's car is stuck in the middle, all the goons have surrounded him from all sides such that he cannot move anywhere. Martin bhai sahab tank leke aate hai and throws a missile, the missile hits the goons's car, then goes under the ground and blows up the other car. Our Hero is safe in the middle and in between all this, you will get to see that quality of VFX and CGI OH MY GOD! James Cameron will go and cry after seeing it and think that even after spending millions and billions of dollars, how are they not able to achieve this quality of VFX and CGI. I agree they shot on green screen but it is SOO BAD.
This is a request to THE FILM INSTITUTE OF INDIA that please send Martin as an official nomination from India in the Academy Awards next year. It will go there along with the competition, it will destroy the competition, people, the Academy Awards as well as the Oscar. Filmfare will be saved, MARTIN Zindabad. Martin has so much potential to shake the balance of the world, everyone should go and check out such an awesome movie. I say that the makers should also give a copyright strike to YouTube that How Did They Upload The Trailer Of The Movie.







Comments
Post a Comment