Season 3 of The Legend of Hanuman has arrived on Disney + Hotstar, which this time has only six episodes and that too of 20-22 minutes, that is, assume that you guys are going to watch a movie of two hours, although in its first two seasons There were 13-14 episodes and this series does not end even in the third season, so how is this series, let's talk. Well hello, my name is Artist and we will meet again and again. The Legend of Hanuman started in 2021. Its second season also came in 2021 itself and almost after 2 and a half years, its Third Season has been released.
After watching this third season completely, I realized that at this time the makers are in a hurry or there was some peer pressure on them that they quickly bring six episodes in the third season and make the audience happy. In the same matter, the makers have taken a lot of shortcuts here as compared to the first two seasons, in this season, whenever there is a fight scene etc., there is a cut to the next scene, the second scene starts, they do not show the entire fight scene and then the same fight scene is shown only as motion images. Hey brother, what is the hurry, this is the only show which despite being well animated, I was waiting for it because I like the essence of this show, I like the presentation style of this show.
I especially like the style of story narration in classical frames, but after its first season, I see a decline in its presentation style. In an attempt to move the story along quickly, it is showing only the important things in images, the rest is that the voices in the series are very good, I have no problem with them because the main characters in the animated show are all our voice artists who already give voice overs to the show, they dub them and then the animation is done on their voices, so hats off to all the Voice Over Artist. But one thing I had said earlier also and I am saying it for this season also is that since this is a mythological story, the language in it should have been used in the same way.
For example, there are many such words which seem from today's times, if they had worked on them then the series would have been more authentic. It is yet to be made, there will be another season of it, the series is not over, the series is good for children, even some things are being shown which we have not seen in any other Ramayan story, so for that, we will get plus points overall. Looking at this season, I would like to give three out of five stars, its season four can most probably be released in August this year. If you liked anything in the rest of the blog then please comment and if you have any complaints then let me know in the comments or wait for some time and I will meet you in the next blog.




Comments
Post a Comment