Which film are you most excited about in 2024? Just think carefully and tell me till then listen to my answer. Well, Hello, my name is Artist and we will meet again and again. This could be the biggest surprise to come out of the convincing cinema, which will skyrocket the level of both box office and content. Anyway, 2024 is the year of underdogs. Look, Hanuman has only a budget of 50 crores but is getting 100 times more respect than a 500 crore movie. Now why am I adding Kanguva's name in this underrated list right now?
There are many reasons, listen carefully, a small glimpse of the film, when it was released, I understood that Kanguva will prove to be a game changer for Indian cinema, the visuals were so amazing, such creativity that it will be remembered for the whole life. The VFX, the special effects, everything seemed perfect and the music was such that it is still ringing in my ears. It had made such an impact in just 2 minutes that till today I am waiting for the film.
I am constantly remembering Suriya's performance as Rolex in Vikram-Hitlist which also starred Kamal Hassan and Vijay Sethupathi in prominent roles. If you were blown away by that performance, then imagine it was just 3 minutes. What will they do to your brain in 3 hours of Kanguva? Recently I watched the film Captain Miller from Tamil cinema and respect for the film grew exponentially as that was good cinema like KGF, Pushpa, Salaar.
But, Kanguva will be much above all this and not even a week has passed, look at it, finally a new announcement has come out from Tamil cinema, the title of which is written Kanguva, Surya's second look from the film has been revealed and believe me, boss, such a poster in Indian Cinema, I have not seen it till date, I don't know about you, till now thinking about Kanguva, I was feeling that it is a history based war drama film in which action and mythology will be mixed.
I was feeling a little like Baahubali in which big sets, some dangerous battle of history will be given the shape of cinema. But today after seeing the second poster of the film, I understood how wrong I was, Kanguva is much more special than we are thinking, the subject of the film is not only past history war but can also be directly connected to present and future maybe even science and technology.
Seeing Surya in this poster, it seems that a never seen before style cinema will be created in Kanguva using the concept of time travel. Seeing the standard of the poster of the film, I feel like calling it Pan World Cinema. Kanguva will be dubbed in total 10 languages. See how well they have presented both Fire and Ice in one image. It's these small smart details that the film makers have made that makes Kanguva different. It reminds me a bit of Fire and Water Combo from RRR, Rajamauli inspired, not bad.
Do you think, is it possible that Surya has a double role in the film? There is going to be a role which is simultaneously existing in both past and future at the same time or from the future, Kanguva will show time travel from the past to reveal some dark secret about himself. By the way, do you know that Kanguva can be one of the most expensive films to be made in India. The budget of the film is said to be around 350-400 crores. Even news is saying that Kanguva will be released in double parts and not in single.
Kanguva will be released in double parts. Climax is going to be the intro scene of the second part. Disha Patani has been cast opposite Surya in the film. I find that a bit scary but we will have to trust the vision of the film makers. Yes, back to my original question, in 2024 Which movie are you waiting for the most? Now you have got the answer. Tell me in the comment section below. And those who have not seen Captain Miller yet, go read this blog of mine immediately, I bet you will book your tickets in a jiffy. If you have any complaints then please let me know in the comments or wait for some time and i will meet you in the next blog.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment