
Hello Guys Artist here, now see, just like Animal movie has nothing to do with the police, similarly Rohit Shetty has only and only to do with the police and it has become so much concerned that he has decided to release his COP Universe on OTT. Hey Rohit bhaiya, you are bringing us into the world, don't scare us so much, the fear of this cop universe of yours has become so much within us that we have started paying challan even for bicycles. Anyway, interesting thing has become that the mass, fun, masala and message that we used to see in Rohit Shetty’s films, we will now get to see in a web series for a long time.

The biggest thing is that the grand actions that take place in his films are in full swing. You will get to see a lot in the series, very powerful. Yes, I am talking about Rohit Shetty's web series named Indian Police Force starring Siddharth Malhotra, Vivek Oberoi, Shilpa Shetty and Scorpio, now its teaser and if I review the teaser in one line then this is it. I must say that it is interesting, intense and an exciting atmosphere has also been created. I mean, you see, the teaser is seen in complete yellow color tone but some VF shots are just okay. You will see that the bomb which is from Ford gives the feeling that it looks a little okay but you also think that this thing is going to be carried on in the entire series, so in that sense it is right, rest see no matter what the platform is. Whatever be the network, Rohit Shetty's style will remain the same, which means even in the world of OTT, this web series will make everyone clap and hit the city.

Now the character has been introduced in the teaser, now Siddharth Malhotra has been introduced as a cop who is looking very intense and serious as well. While Shilpa Shetty and Vivek Oberoi are also seen in action, I want to see what they do in the series. Rohit Shetty Plus When the title comes at the end of the teaser, the remaining BGM tells. In fact, let me tell you one thing, I had seen two-three clips of the making of this series in which Rohit Shetty was taking one take shot, that too directly with his hand, oh ho ho, that too while doing powerful action. All those scenes make one feel that this has been made in a very serious way and these people have worked very hard and anyway, I want to see what is their involvement in the cop universe of the series that they are now creating. Whether the universe of Singham or Suryavanshi is merged or not, it has to be seen how interesting they are in it, so overall I am writing Indian Police Force and giving it the most watchable show. It is going to be available on Amazon Prime Video. Let me know whether you liked my blog or not by commenting and sharing it to others.

Nice blogging
ReplyDelete