ABOUT THE FILM:
Ranbir Kapoor's Animal movie has been released in theaters and the first thing you should know about it is that this movie is directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga. Before this he has made two pictures Arjun Reddy Kabir Singh and if you have seen even one of them. So you will have an idea what kind of movie it was and you can guess from it how Animal will be and this is completely similar to Vanga's picture whose previous movie had caused a lot of controversy and the director himself had said about it,”If people are finding Kabir Singh violent then I will show them what is Violence in the next picture.” And he has done exactly the same. So if you found Kabir Singh even a little bit problematic then stay away from ANIMAL. Values of the main character is very sharp but this movie also does not try to please anyone morally. The second thing to know about this is that the picture is named Animal. There is such a saying that there is an animal inside every human being and This movie will awaken the animal inside you, especially in the first half, it thrives on your feeling. If something is wrong, it will take revenge by killing the person in front of you. The third thing you should know is that this movie has been released in five languages simultaneously. So that whoever knows Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, language can enjoy watching it.

SPOILER ALERT:
If you want to give spoilers, it is basically about Ranbir Kapoor's character, whose name is Animal, consider it because I am not giving spoilers and his love for his father is so much that to what extent can he go to secure his life, basically golf. If someone shoots someone while playing, who shot him, what was his motive, where is he, who is there in his house, he slit his throat with his own hand, to what level of violence can he go to fix this, now in this love. In the scale of where is his wife, where are his children and where is his father, the movie puts a lot of scenarios in front of this character and asks, tell me what will you do now, the answer to which is quite simple. After watching its teaser trailer if you are guessing that you will get to watch an action movie then no there is very little action in it and a lot of drama.

It was said in one of the interviews that in the movie, you will get to see half an hour of action inside and the story will run in the remaining 2 hours and 40 minutes. And its correct movie is of 3 hours and 20 minutes, in which the first major action sequence will be seen just before the interval and the second straight after the picture ends. Before it happened, I liked the first half of it very much, it was very engaging and it was fun to watch it, the things that this guy is doing, the things that are being said, they have made a very fascinating story about him. It was right at the top, after which comes this entire action sequence, that thing is quite sudden and the action shown after that takes down the quality of the movie a bit because speed ramping is seen at many places. Mr. Sandeep Vanga intrigues the characters and their surroundings.

They create the story line but let's just say that action is not their strong suit and the movie dips a little bit in the second half because of the non-linear story going on many times in the one you got to see before that. Sometimes the future is shown, the present is shown, sometimes the past is shown and the past is mixed and matched, but then the movie suddenly stops all this and goes straight, then there is more confusion as to what we are seeing. Is he in front or behind and also story wise, we were following the goal till now that we have to kill the enemy for the love of Papa, I feel like coming out of that and I am questioning myself.

I was wondering what is going on, there is a lot of drama but it is not as much fun as the first half because I was feeling lost, still overall if I talk about the movie then the net outcome for me is positive, listen carefully because there is some majority behind it. Reasons which I have not touched till now Ranbir Kapoor. Oh my God!!, We follow many different stages of life out of which makeup was a bit bad but performance is not at all like if you are actually expecting a reason from me why should you go to see this picture, the answer is clear. It is a different pleasure to see Ranbir, he is completely committed to that character and he himself is a very big character. The reason is that this movie works in the first place but along with Ranbir, two more people matched his energy, Anil Kapoor as his father and Rashmika Mandana as his wife.

If two characters are together in any of the three scenes, then it was fun watching that scene. Now here, if you are questioning where Bobby Deol has gone, then I am also questioning myself. I was wondering where Bobby Deol is, so don't go too much on the hype because this is a distracter. Bobby Deol, you can literally call him a cameo in this movie. If you think we could not see Bobby much of himself in the teaser trailer, barely showed three-four scenes and that is literally the same in the entire picture, I know, there is no need to tell in the comments, that is a big missed opportunity, which I am in the second half. I am saying that the story was going like this, something better could have been done instead of that, including Bobby Deol. Now what is in front of me is the music that is in my ears, so many perfect tracks have been created.

Ashim Kemson, who is the composer of “Arjan Vailly” and “Haiwaan” and Harshawardhan Rameshwar, who scored Sandeep Ranga’s previous films like ARJUN REDDY and its Hindi Remake KABIR SINGH and also ANIMAL has a big role in bringing out that animal instinct. If you go to listen to it like this, it might not seem that catchy but inside the movie it is not mixed so perfectly like water inside milk. Finally this movie was given an age rating of 18 plus only for adults. And the strong reason behind it is violence, there is a lot of bloodshed but after that there are many kissing scenes, many times there is discussion about sex and a full nude scene of a character but out of focus and this dip in the second half that I am telling is satisfied and saved by the film’s ending.I was talking about the scene between the father and son or whatever happens after that, I am not talking about the fight at the airport.

Verdict:
Animal has flaws as per the movie and even if I went to watch it morally, still I got to watch a different movie and I enjoyed my experience.
BOX OFFICE COLLECTION: 481 crores in 5 days as per T-Series with ₹201 crores in its opening weekend has surpassed SUPERSTAR SHAH RUKH KHAN’S Pathaan and has become second biggest first day haul.

Comments
Post a Comment